|Model||Landcruiser 70 Series|
|Body Style||Cash In Transit|
|Engine||4.0L V6 / 4.5L V8|
Standard Armoring features
• Full armoring of the vehicle offering inside cage protection including all sides, doors, roof, floor and pillars.
• Engine bay, battery and ECU protection
• Reinforced HD suspension system to handle post armoring weight
• Reinforced machined HD door hinges and retainer belts
• Run flat system on all tires
• Under body and fuel tank protection
• Armored bulkhead door protection for rear
• Standard brake modifications
• Multilayered bullet resistant windshield and door glasses
Shell Special Vehicle’s in-house Cash In Transit is based on Toyota Land Cruiser Chassis. The cash transit box can be made to withstand threats up to CEN B7. Shell’s armoring design provides well-balanced weight distribution thus maintaining the longevity of the vehicle. Landcruiser 70-series heavy duty has proven its reliability over time. The chassis can support substantial payloads. We design and manufacture customized boxes with particular enhancements according to client preferences.
The cash-in transits can be made on any 70-series land cruiser pickup platform, such as a Single Cabin or Double cabin. We build cash transit boxes on custom-made Land Cruiser 6×6 chassis too. Contact the sales team for custom cash box design options.