Welcome to the career section of our website! We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team.
We have a variety of full-time job openings available, including:
- Door Fabricator: As a door fabricator, you will be responsible for fabricating armored doors on vehicles. You will work closely with the fabrication team to ensure that the doors are of the highest quality and meet the required specifications. You must be able to assemble doors and door frames according to the required specifications, cut, shape, and join materials, and conduct quality control checks throughout the process.
- Fabricator: As a fabricator, you will be responsible for fabricating various parts of the armored vehicles. You will work closely with the design and engineering teams to ensure that the parts are of the highest quality and meet the required specifications. You must be able to cut, shape, and join materials, and conduct quality control checks throughout the process.
- Office Assistant: As an office assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to our team. You will handle and assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Purchase Executive: As a purchase executive, you will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing the materials needed for the armored vehicles. You will work closely with suppliers and vendors to ensure that we have the necessary materials at the right time and at the right price.
- Quality Control Executive: As a quality control executive, you will be responsible for ensuring that our armored vehicles meet the highest standards of quality and safety. You will conduct regular inspections of the vehicles and work with the fabrication and design teams to make any necessary improvements.
- Quality Control Manager: As a quality control manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality control process for our armored vehicles. You will develop and implement quality control standards and procedures, conduct regular audits, and work with the team to make any necessary improvements.
- Receptionist: Manage our front desk and provide excellent customer service to all visitors and clients, answer phone calls, respond to emails, and greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner. As a receptionist, you will be directing visitors to the appropriate team members. You will handle incoming calls and emails and assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Store in Charge: Manage our inventory and ensure that materials are stored and organized in an efficient and effective manner, oversee the receiving, storage, and distribution of equipment, manage stock levels, and conduct regular inventory audits. As a store in charge, you will ensure that we have the necessary materials on hand and that they are stored safely and securely. You will also work with the purchase executive to order new materials as needed.
- As an armoring company, we prioritize safety and quality in all our work. That’s why we’re looking for candidates who have experience and skills in their respective fields. But freshers are also welcome.
- Please note that candidates are preferred to have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in the relative field. GCC experience is given priority.
- The candidate must provide proof of their work experience, such as a reference or experience certificate (if any).
- All of these positions are full-time positions with a six-day work week and our manufacturing unit is based in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Employees will also be entitled to all statutory benefits governed by the UAE Labor Law, including basic medical insurance coverage and 30 days of annual leave upon completion of 12 months in service. In addition, we also provide outbound/inbound ticket benefits on an annual basis.
- Candidates must also be willing to work overtime if the schedule requires it.
Lastly, if you are the right candidate for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com. Do not try to contact through the WhatsApp you see on website – It is for the customers who wish to purchase vehicles from the company. Please note that we have trouble sending emails to Yahoo Domains. Therefore send us emails from domains other than Yahoo.
Your email should include a simple cover letter (as email body) and a PDF of your CV. This will help us to review your application more easily.
Good luck to you, and please share this page with your friends who are looking for a job in an Armoring Company.
This will be the only website where we post our job openings. We do not use third-party websites.
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT RECRUITMENT
We have come to know that certain individuals/groups/agencies are sending bogus emails commonly called “phishing emails” and communications (verbal, written, or otherwise) using our company name in connection with job postings, job offers, or employment. These emails and communications are used solely to mislead the public or obtain private and confidential information about clients/recipients. Such emails and communications have no connection to Shell Special Vehicles LLC.
There are also certain persons (or agencies) who are misleading candidates by claiming to be the HR agency/person of “Shell Special Vehicles LLC”. They may sometimes imitate our name “Shell Armored” or other deceptively similar names. They may also be using third-party job websites (such as Indeed) for their purposes. They may even advise candidates to put a certain amount of money to provide them with a job or an interview. Please note that the Company will not ask you for your personal and confidential information, such as passwords, credit card numbers, nor to deposit money in connection with a job or employment offer.
Shell Special Vehicles LLC advises that if you receive such type of email or communication, do not respond.
Here are some tips to help you identify fraudulent recruitment offers:
- They request a cash deposit into a bank account or payment in some other form. The bottom line is payment. No payment is required from the candidate for any hiring process at Shell Special Vehicles LLC.
- They may ask for personal data such as a bank account number or credit card number or even OTP
Anyone who deals with such an agency/person/group will do so at their own risk. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffered directly or indirectly from such activity.