We have openings in the following positions:
- Door Section – Armoring Field – Closed on 18th September 2022
- Plastic Section – Armoring Field – on going – Apply before October 31st 2022
Qualifications and Notes
- Candidates must have a minimum 2 years of working experience in the relative field in an armoring company. GCC Experience is given priority.
- The candidate must provide proof of his work experience. Reference or Experience certificate.
- The candidate must be willing to work overtime if the schedule requires it.
- Date of last submission: 31st October 2022.
- First come first served. if we find our candidates early we might close this hiring process before the last date of submission, so get in your CV fast.
If you are a right candidate for the job, send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that, your Email should include a simple cover letter (as email body) and pdf of your CV (make it easy for our eyes).
Good Luck to you.
And share this page to your friends who are looking for a Job in an Armoring Company.
This will be the only website where we post our job openings. We do not use third-party websites.
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT RECRUITMENT
We have come to know that certain individuals/groups/agencies are sending bogus emails commonly called “phishing emails” and communications (verbal, written, or otherwise) using our company name in connection with job postings, job offers, or employment. These emails and communications are used solely to mislead the public or obtain private and confidential information about clients/recipients. Such emails and communications have no connection to Shell Special Vehicles LLC.
There are also certain persons (or agencies) who are misleading candidates by claiming to be the HR agency/person of “Shell Special Vehicles LLC”. They may sometimes imitate our name “Shell Armored” or other deceptively similar names. They may also be using third-party job websites (such as Indeed) for their purposes. They may even advise candidates to put a certain amount of money to provide them with a job or an interview. Please note that the Company will not ask you for your personal and confidential information, such as passwords, credit card numbers, nor to deposit money in connection with a job or employment offer.
Shell Special Vehicles LLC advises that if you receive such type of email or communication, do not respond.
Here are some tips to help you identify fraudulent recruitment offers:
- They request a cash deposit into a bank account or payment in some other form. The bottom line is payment. No payment is required from the candidate for any hiring process at Shell Special Vehicles LLC.
- They may ask for personal data such as a bank account number or credit card number or even OTP
Anyone who deals with such an agency/person/group will do so at their own risk. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffered directly or indirectly from such activity.