Standard Armoring features
• Full armoring of the vehicle offering inside cage protection including all sides, doors, roof, floor and pillars.
• Engine bay, battery and ECU protection
• Reinforced HD suspension system to handle post armoring weight
• Reinforced machined HD door hinges and retainer belts
• Run flat system on all tires
• Under body and fuel tank protection
• Concealed armored bulkhead door protection for rear
• Standard brake modifications
• Multilayered bullet resistant windshield and door glasses
Iconic design – The unique DNA of the G-Class arose 40 years ago. Iconic features continue to define its unparalleled appearance to this day. Shell’s Superior armoring – especially designed for G-Class – retains its cuddling luxury along with its powerful muscular powertrains and smooth-shifting transmission. The armoring perfectly blends in with the Benz safety assistance system providing peace of mind and best-in-class comfort on any terrain and in any hostile environment. Even with the b6/b4 armoring we maintain the generous, spacious interior of G-Class. As a result, the vehicle guarantees maximum comfort even in the most uncomfortable environments. Our custom upgrades on driving parts ensure superior handling in the city. The new independent wheel suspension delivers improved performance on the road. Shell’s bullet-resistant protection and the new G-Class’s significantly improved ride quality on the road provide a safe and comfortable ride
We do offer customized b6 / b4 armoring solutions for all models of G Class whether it’s G 500 / AMG G63.