|Auto / Manual
Standard Armoring features
• Full armoring of the vehicle offering inside cage protection including all sides, doors, roof, floor and pillars.
• Engine bay, battery and ECU protection
• Reinforced HD suspension system to handle post armoring weight
• Reinforced machined HD door hinges and retainer belts
• Run flat system on all tires
• Under body and fuel tank protection
• Concealed armored bulkhead door protection for rear
• Standard brake modifications
• Multilayered bullet resistant windshield and door glasses
Toyota HiAce has enjoyed an unprecedented run of success because it is Simple, rugged, and dependable. Shell Special Vehicle’s in-house custom armoring solution is the best in the market and not many armoring companies can pull this off. We offer to armor the HiAce in CEN B6 or CEN B4 format. VIP interior option is also available. We recommend doing the armoring on the 3.5L V6 engine. This dependable six-cylinder petrol engine is mounted underneath the passenger compartment to maximize available load space, and it can take a pallet of freight with ease.
Check the pictures above for HiAce. Do check our VIP Custom interior section for even more info on VIP options.